- Control: Private
- Carnegie Classification: Bac
- Institution: 4 Year
- Enrollment: < 3,000
2019 Recognition Categories
- Tenure Clarity & Process (Faculty Only)
What makes your college a great place to work?
Presidential StatementUniversity of Puget Sound is an exceptional national liberal arts college with a faculty and staff who care deeply and work hard. We share an unwavering commitment to provide a rigorous and student-focused education that fosters personal and intellectual discovery, and prepares students to become effective, engaged, and thoughtful global citizens. I am proud to be part of a welcoming community of innovative and creative people who exemplify the values of lifelong learning and service to others.
Employee CommentI really enjoy the culture of support. I have never worked in an institution that was so dedicated to providing support across departments.
- Combined Administration and Exempt Staff: 213
- Fulltime Faculty: 251
- Fulltime Non-Exempt Staff: 323
- Adjunct Count: 61
- Faculty: $90,269
- Administration: $136,071
- Exempt Professional Staff: $59,760
- Non-exempt Staff: $31,146
Average Annual Salary
- Full-time Faculty: 3
- Full-time Staff (excluding Faculty): 18
Voluntary Turnover Rate
- 1 Years Recognized