- Control: Public
- Carnegie Classification: Assoc
- Institution: 2 Year
- Enrollment: 3,000-9,999
2019 Recognition Categories
- Confidence in Senior Leadership
- Facilities, Workspace & Security
What makes your college a great place to work?
Presidential StatementCarroll has an exceptionally cooperative, caring and innovative working culture. That Culture is expected and reinforced by the Board of Trustees and most if not all of Carroll's employees. We exhibit mutual support and respect for students and colleagues alike, and we empower innovative ideas. Students often rate the "Care and Attitude of Faculty and Staff" #1 on student opinion surveys. We all commit heavily to supporting a caring and innovative culture at Carroll Community College.
Employee CommentI love my colleagues, our camaraderie and their continual support. The institution values me and my contributions. I feel as though I speak with my immediate supervisor or a member of the executive team and equally be heard.
- Combined Administration and Exempt Staff: 100
- Fulltime Faculty: 78
- Fulltime Non-Exempt Staff: 93
- Adjunct Count: 189
- Faculty: $62,905
- Administration: $88,789
- Exempt Professional Staff: $61,061
- Non-exempt Staff: $38,891
Average Annual Salary
- Full-time Faculty: 7
- Full-time Staff (excluding Faculty): 5
Voluntary Turnover Rate
- 2 Years Recognized