- Control: Private
- Carnegie Classification: Master's
- Institution: 4 Year
- Enrollment: < 3,000
2019 Recognition Categories
- Tenure Clarity & Process (Faculty Only)
What makes your college a great place to work?
Presidential StatementConverse focuses on the health and happiness of each person by encouraging strong relationships and providing a truly caring environment where each person is valued. Each employee has a network at Converse of supportive individuals who they can turn to when they face difficulties. Converses believes in and invests in a true work-life balance for each employee by reducing the work week to 37.5 hours, offering 21 holidays and a generous leave policy.
Employee CommentI appreciate our strong ties to the community. Our history. Our grit. For the most part this is a family atmosphere and it is great to come to work every day.
- Combined Administration and Exempt Staff: 87
- Fulltime Faculty: 88
- Fulltime Non-Exempt Staff: 47
- Adjunct Count: 125
- Faculty: $56,748
- Administration: $94,280
- Exempt Professional Staff: $43,228
- Non-exempt Staff: $29,481
Average Annual Salary
- Full-time Staff (excluding Faculty): 13
Voluntary Turnover Rate
- 1 Years Recognized