- Control: Public
- Carnegie Classification: Assoc
- Institution: 2 Year
- Enrollment: 3,000-9,999
2019 Recognition Categories
- Facilities, Workspace & Security
- Supervisor/Department Chair Relationship
What makes your college a great place to work?
Presidential StatementIt is the people who make Howard Community College an incredible place to work. Faculty, staff, students, and community are united in a singular mission, providing pathways to success. From employees delivering innovative educational opportunities and support programs; to diverse and talented students engaging in learning in and outside of the classroom; to dedicated community partners lending expertise and support, the entire HCC community is committed to fostering greatness in one another and the college.
Employee CommentEveryone works together to help our students. This is an institution of collaboration, transparency and trust.
- Combined Administration and Exempt Staff: 374
- Fulltime Faculty: 198
- Fulltime Non-Exempt Staff: 78
- Adjunct Count: 483
- Faculty: $78,076
- Administration: $86,617
- Exempt Professional Staff: $53,387
- Non-exempt Staff: $32,776
Average Annual Salary
- Full-time Faculty: 5
- Full-time Staff (excluding Faculty): 6
Voluntary Turnover Rate
- 11 Years Recognized
- 8 Years of Honor Roll