- Control: Private
- Carnegie Classification: Special
- Institution: 4 Year
- Enrollment: < 3,000
2019 Recognition Categories
- Collaborative Governance
- Confidence in Senior Leadership
What makes your college a great place to work?
Presidential StatementThe outstanding team at Life Pacific College is engaged, passionate, and deeply committed to student success. LPC is a place to experience a positive work environment including safe and comfortable workspace, above-average benefits, and a compelling sense of purpose. We are proud of the increased role of staff and faculty participation in college governance. Every person on campus has a voice, not only through supervisors, but in the confidential staff or faculty forum as well.
Employee CommentEveryone comes together in times of need. Everyone is behind the mission of the institution.
- Combined Administration and Exempt Staff: 27
- Fulltime Faculty: 16
- Fulltime Non-Exempt Staff: 14
- Adjunct Count: 70
- Faculty: $69,989
- Administration: $118,644
- Exempt Professional Staff: $54,910
- Non-exempt Staff: $36,903
Average Annual Salary
- Full-time Faculty: 26
- Full-time Staff (excluding Faculty): 16
Voluntary Turnover Rate
- 3 Years Recognized