- Control: Private
- Carnegie Classification: Bac
- Institution: 4 Year
- Enrollment: < 3,000
2019 Recognition Categories
- Teaching Environment (Faculty Only)
- Tenure Clarity & Process (Faculty Only)
What makes your college a great place to work?
Presidential StatementManchester University is a great place to work because, as our mission statement begins, we respect the infinite worth of every individual. We welcome faculty, staff and students alike to join us as they are. Then we encourage them to explore what they are passionate about, to learn and grow from each other, and to discover their best selves. At Manchester, we find strength and purpose in an uncommonly supportive community.
Employee CommentI appreciate the opportunity to discuss differences openly and honestly. I believe I am respected and my points of view are respected by other employees here.
- Combined Administration and Exempt Staff: 140
- Fulltime Faculty: 114
- Fulltime Non-Exempt Staff: 81
- Adjunct Count: 22
- Faculty: $72,316
- Administration: $106,700
- Exempt Professional Staff: $44,550
- Non-exempt Staff: $31,656
Average Annual Salary
- Full-time Faculty: 11
- Full-time Staff (excluding Faculty): 19
Voluntary Turnover Rate
- 6 Years Recognized
- 3 Years of Honor Roll