- Control: Public
- Carnegie Classification: Assoc
- Institution: 2 Year
- Enrollment: 3,000-9,999
2019 Recognition Categories
- Compensation & Benefits
- Teaching Environment (Faculty Only)
What makes your college a great place to work?
Presidential StatementMcLennan Community College is a great place to work because our employees care about our mission and care about our students and each other. Employees seek to be innovative and show they care in so many ways. Their work is more than a job, but a mission. Our Board of Trustees and our executive team want to honor our employees and ensure our students receive the highest level of support and academic experience.
Employee CommentThat my skills and knowledge are taken seriously, and I am left free to teach my discipline as I see fit, while also being able to avail myself of help from colleagues and supervisors.
- Combined Administration and Exempt Staff: 156
- Fulltime Faculty: 212
- Fulltime Non-Exempt Staff: 187
- Adjunct Count: 187
- Faculty: $68,337
- Administration: $91,198
- Exempt Professional Staff: $46,687
- Non-exempt Staff: $30,011
Average Annual Salary
- Full-time Faculty: 9
- Full-time Staff (excluding Faculty): 12
Voluntary Turnover Rate
- 1 Years Recognized