- Control: Public
- Carnegie Classification: Assoc
- Institution: 2 Year
- Enrollment: < 3,000
2019 Recognition Categories
- Collaborative Governance
- Confidence in Senior Leadership
What makes your college a great place to work?
Presidential StatementPaul D. Camp Community College exemplifies what it means to belong to a diverse family away from home. The environment is nurturing, and the faculty and staff work together cohesively toward a unified goal for student success. Employees are all treated respectfully-- opinions and input matter and are taken to heart. Employees are encouraged and provided opportunities to enhance their skills through professional development.
Employee CommentThe camaraderie, and concern by fellow staff is both authentic and noticeable.
- Combined Administration and Exempt Staff: 30
- Fulltime Faculty: 19
- Fulltime Non-Exempt Staff: 17
- Adjunct Count: 213
- Faculty: $57,151
- Administration: $82,387
- Exempt Professional Staff: $51,455
- Non-exempt Staff: $36,506
Average Annual Salary
- Full-time Faculty: 5
- Full-time Staff (excluding Faculty): 9
Voluntary Turnover Rate
- 1 Years Recognized