Multiple versions of the Great Colleges logo are available to either promote participation in the survey on your campus through the end of the survey administration period or celebrate your college’s designation as a recognized or Honor Roll institution. The logos can be used on your website, in your promotional materials and merchandise and even in your job ads. To learn more about branding options available in the September 15, 2023 special insert of The Chronicle, in which we are announcing the recognized institutions, contact Suzi Schmittlein at email@example.com or 888-684-4658.
Brand your institution as a 2022 Great College to Work For to bolster retention of your employees, improve recruitment efforts and unify your community around a designation worth celebrating!
- Download the Recognition Logos License Agreement.
- Review the Great Colleges Logo Guidelines.
- Email the signed agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will return the countersigned agreement along with the same version of the logo ModernThink uses to promote the program. The logo will be provided in three formats: .eps, .jpeg, and .png.
- Please note that, while these logos can be released to participating institutions in advance, use of the Recognition Logos is embargoed until the official release date, September 12, 2022. You will find more detailed language about this caveat in the agreement.
Use the Great Colleges program logo in your pre-survey communications, promoting participation in the survey to help boost your response rates.
Check back in late 2022 for the 2023 program logo! If you are interested in using the 2022 program logo for any reason, please contact Karen Kukulka at email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the licensing, feel free to contact Karen Kukulka at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-684-4658.