- Control: Public
- Carnegie Classification: Master's
- Institution: 4 Year
- Enrollment: 3,000-9,999
2019 Recognition Categories
- Tenure Clarity & Process (Faculty Only)
What makes your college a great place to work?
Presidential StatementEastern New Mexico University values its employees and empowers them to do the best work they will ever do in their professional careers. We do this by being laser-focused on what matters most: educating the students who come to us and transforming them into successful and highly productive citizens. We are small enough to value the insights and ideas of every member of the campus community. Shared governance and consultation are values.
Employee CommentI appreciate the amount of support I receive from department chair while maintaining a great deal of autonomy.
- Combined Administration and Exempt Staff: 201
- Fulltime Faculty: 161
- Fulltime Non-Exempt Staff: 141
- Adjunct Count: 88
- Faculty: $62,362
- Administration: $159,407
- Exempt Professional Staff: $49,954
- Non-exempt Staff: $28,854
Average Annual Salary
- Full-time Faculty: 9
- Full-time Staff (excluding Faculty): 18
Voluntary Turnover Rate
- 1 Years Recognized