- Control: Private
- Carnegie Classification: Master's
- Institution: 4 Year
- Enrollment: < 3,000
2019 Recognition Categories
- Supervisor/Department Chair Relationship
- Work/Life Balance
What makes your college a great place to work?
Presidential StatementAt Oklahoma City University we believe we are a stronger community when the diverse life roles and experiences of our faculty and staff are recognized and nurtered. Our university community is dedicated to fostering a culture that supports the intersection of work and life resulting in meaningful and productive personal and professional pursuits. The opportunity to develop our students and ability to work within such a supportive culture is that makes OCU a great place to work.
Employee CommentThe culture and the support ...allows for living a more holistic life - one that has work as a major priority, but not the only priority.
- Combined Administration and Exempt Staff: 155
- Fulltime Faculty: 211
- Fulltime Non-Exempt Staff: 171
- Adjunct Count: 135
- Faculty: $68,136
- Administration: $134,118
- Exempt Professional Staff: $52,932
- Non-exempt Staff: $33,720
Average Annual Salary
- Full-time Faculty: 5
- Full-time Staff (excluding Faculty): 17
Voluntary Turnover Rate
- 8 Years Recognized
- 3 Years of Honor Roll