Gain National Exposure
The Great Colleges to Work For® program is designed to recognize higher education institutions that have created exceptional work environments. These institutions are revealed with the release of the Great Colleges List and published as a special insert in The Chronicle of Higher Education. Some institutions are also awarded the prestigious Honor Roll branding when they are recognized in multiple recognition categories.
- Institutions named to the Great Colleges List can license the Recognized Logo or the Honor Roll Logo, depending on their designation. Licensing is free, and including the logo in your marketing is a great way to celebrate. Learn more about logo licensing.
- Interested in viewing the 2023 Insert in the Chronicle of Higher Education? Please email email@example.com for the full electronic version.
Leverage your survey results to understand your institution’s competitive edge
ALL institutions who participate in the process receive:
- A free validated online survey of a random sample of your full-time Faculty, Administrators, Exempt Professional Staff and Non-exempt Staff. Learn more about the Survey Program.
- Four complimentary high-level Participation Reports that provide actionable data and benchmarking among participating schools.
- The opportunity to partner with a ModernThink survey expert to take a more in-depth look at your survey results. Learn more about your Consulting Options.
Boost recruitment and retention of the best faculty, administrators and staff
- Attracting and retaining great talent today allows you to build the talent of tomorrow. Your institution will enjoy national recognition on our Great Colleges List that further unites your staff and faculty in shared achievement, while helping you continue to grow an exceptional team in the years to come.
- Institutions use the recognition distinction to enhance recruiting efforts not just for faculty and staff but also for students. The Great Colleges program was designed to recognize the hardworking faculty and staff responsible for shaping an exceptional educational environment that influences students’ college decisions when they visit and elevates their college lives once they enroll.