Participate in the largest and most comprehensive workplace study in higher education
The Great Colleges to Work For program provides senior-level administrators and academic leaders with insights on the quality of the workplace experience for faculty and staff and the competitiveness of their policies and benefits.
With over 1000 institutions in our database, the Great Colleges program has unparalleled benchmarking capabilities available across various categories. From aspirational peer institutions to Carnegie class, size and region, we have the data you need for strategic analysis.
Benefits of participating include:
- Free Participation Reports that provide valuable baseline data for your institution as well as aggregated trend information across higher education institutions.
- Boosting recruitment and retention of the best employees. Visit the Logo Use page to see how schools have promoted their achievements.
- Improving awareness and outcomes by understanding both your institution’s strengths and opportunities.
- Enhancing strategic planning by benchmarking against your peers and seeing how you compare.
- Capitalizing on your school’s participation with several customization options. Visit the Customization page to learn more.
There is no cost to participate. The program is open to most non-profit higher education institutions with a total student enrollment of at least 500 at the time of registration*.